Tuesday, January 27, 2015

We All Live in a Yellow Submarine....

After receiving my stitchy goodness yesterday, I decided to first finish the eye on my chickadee.  It's hard to see the bit of sparkle in the picture, but it's there.


I can now say that I have officially finished the page.  It is approximately 1500 stitches.  This squares out to 38 x 38, giving me $4 earned. 

I did a little bit more work on my Tigger Candy Cane Ornament.


Then, I turned to Yellow Submarine.  I am very glad that I chose to use the recommended sampler threads and fabric as they give the submarine a great look.  I am especially loving "harvest moon" which is the darker yellow.  I though that "toasted marshmallow" did not have a lot of variation but as I stitch, I found that is does (it's the lighter yellow).


4 comments:

  1. Your chicadee is amazing! Beautiful work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the eye. Great WIPs you got there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. He's not so little. See my thumb in the bottom corner for size reference.

      Delete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(