Friday, January 23, 2015

Some Border Work

I put Fuji up for now until my missing shade of blending filament comes in.  I realized that the pictures don't do justice for the actual size of the piece.  The Chickadee is huge!  I'll have to take a picture of it by a ruler or something.  It's certainly larger and more detailed than the bird pictures from my Grandma which hang in my hallway.

I did some border work on Sunflower Sampler today.  There are five different colors involved so there were lots of parked needles as I worked along.  I put a bit of yellow letters in as well. 


3 comments:

  1. I really like this pattern, and your stitching is beautiful!
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cathy. I really enjoy this pattern too, except for the mini symerna crosses in the flower centers. The colors are perfect for natural linen.

      Delete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(