Friday, January 30, 2015

Downton Abbey and Stitching

I've fallen behind on Downton so I decided to catch up with the new episodes on PBS.org.  I got through the first episode and 20 minutes into the second while steadily working on my ornament.

This will be Zoe's 2010 ornament.  Only two more ornaments needed to catch her up.
Yesterday, I worked on the fish in Yellow Submarine.  Here's a peek.


I have also been crocheting a blanket out of last December's Crochet World.  I got two of the six squares mostly completed (they are missing their feet).  The others will repeat these two penguins.




2 comments:

  1. Love the ornament, it is looking great!
    The yellow submarine project is really wonderful and the crocheted penguins are adorable. Great work!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(