Friday, January 23, 2015

A Dimples Mystery

I bought two Dimples Designs pieces at SCRAP a few years ago. 



As I've been stitching Fuji, I've been wondering about the names of the two pieces.  The birds appear to be Chickadees but the names are Japanese so I don't know if they're supposed to be Japanese Chickadees or something.  Unfortunately, Terrance Nolan, the designer, seems to have fallen off the edge of the earth so I can't really ask. 

Emily looked up the meaning of "Fuji" and besides being a mountain in Japan (which I knew) it also means "unexpected." 

Oh well, I guess I'll continue to enjoy stitching it.  I'll be switching to a different project today.

2 comments:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(