Friday, January 9, 2015

The very latest stitching

I decided to start another page on Fuji this morning.  I picked the page to the right of the completed page.  This pattern does not have the "shaded in" three lines to help you get your bearings to I put in a two grid threads so that I won't have an issue as I work on the pages. 

I was actually able to get all the stitching done that connects to the actual bird.  There is more stitching to be done at the bottom for the pussywillow but I think I will hold off on that for now.  That means that the bottom portion of my cute little chickadee has been completed. 






Here is also an updated picture of my Do Not Meddle dragon




I've been reading a bit lately.  I picked up The Cuckoo's Crossing which I am about 1/3 of the way through and I just finished I Am Not Spock, an interesting memoir of Leonard Nimoy. 

1 comment:

  1. Both projects look lovely. The Leonard Nemoy book sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(