Saturday, January 29, 2011

Review: Thomas the Tank Engine

Thomas the Tank Engine: The Complete CollectionThomas the Tank Engine: The Complete Collection by W. Awdry

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a collection of all the original stories that went into the Thomas and Friends/Thomas the Tank Engine series. I used to watch Shining Time Station when I was small so I really enjoyed these. Most of the stories are word-for-word with their counterparts on TV.

I have noticed that each engine has his/her particular flaw. Gordon, Henry and James are stuck up much of the time. Thomas is impatient. Percy is cheeky. Edward has physical ailments but a very kind personality. And of course there are more engines introduced as the series goes on.



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(