Monday, January 17, 2011

Martin Luther vs. Martin Luther King Jr.

So, I'm a graduate of Martin Luther College.  Seeing as it's Martin Luther King Jr. Day, I share this story:

So, I used to work at K-Mart during high school and college.  I was cashiering and telling this one lady that I was going to college soon and this was my last day of work and the name of my college was Martin Luther College.  And she replied "Oh, Martin Luther College....can white people go there?"  I said, yes of course, it's Martin Luther not Martin Luther King Jr.

If only she'd known that the student population is over 90% white....that made our Minority Cultures class interesting.  We're just a bunch of white German Lutherans. 

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to let you know that I had pain down the back of my legs when preggo and the Chiropractor did WONDERS for me. Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(