Sunday, June 7, 2015

Garden work

My garden has been having ups and downs late.  I live in North Texas, where we have lots of flooding and very unusual torrential rains.  I never expected to lose plants to overwatering!  I ended up ripping out my bell pepper plants and replacing them because they refused to do anything except turn yellow green.  I added a new tomato and pepper plant yesterday.  I thought I was going to have to replace the cherry tomato but it appears to be trying to make a come back, so I'll give it another week.

Left to right: Adele's dying Zinia, my repotted rose, Adele's new red flowers

Marigolds, Vinca, Aloe

New strawberry pot

The current state of my garden

Can you spot my little visitor?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(