Monday, December 30, 2013

Year in Review, Part 3

Or, we could title this post, "Things I stitched that are not ornaments.

I did one major piece this year.  It had a lot of petite stitches which are fun to do.


I also did some "seasonal pieces" that I can put out with the changing seasons.




I also made some gifts for other people.






And then there's this piece that doesn't really fit anywhere else.


For next year, I don't really want to set a goal because I am not sure what will go on when I start student teaching.  I am hoping to get the God is Love piece done by February and all of Emily's ornaments done by April.

3 comments:

  1. I love all your stitching and especially love the Alphabet Sampler - it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All lovely finishes, Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(