Today, I decided to cover the box for Emily in fabric. It was a bit of a daunting task and I really wish I could have done it in the garage but it's kind of cold. So I did it inside. I have decided that I'm not fond of spray adhesive. It smells and I got a bunch on my fingers. Fortunately, I was able to get most of the adhesive off with acetone. It worked out ok. I had taken the clasp and hinges off before putting the fabric on and I was able to successfully screw them back in. I think I need to tack down the edges with regular glue figure out how to do the top and bottom.
Lion Brand has an awesome article about a napkin with appropriate responses to make to crafters. This one is for knitting/crochet.