Sunday, October 27, 2013

Some Finishing Work

I finished stitching the Rose piece today.  If you haven't stitched one of the Dimensions Daydreams Kits, it comes with a decorate mat and glass to finish the entire piece, which is really nice.  So, this is what it looked like when I finished stitching.


And this is what it looked like after I finished putting it in the frame.  It will make a nice Christmas present.


I also did the last bit of finishing work on the heart tin I stitched awhile back.  I had mounted it on the cardboard and laced it but I needed some ribbon to run around the tin before I glued it on top.  So, I found this great ribbon at Jo-Ann's and I decided to use this flower trim instead of the included ecru floss.  I think it looks great.


2 comments:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(