Thursday, February 3, 2011

Unidentified Finished Kits

I've had this mini project to put up pictures of pieces that I've done.  Still tracking down a few.  But some pieces that I did in the past are kits and I don't have the kit info anymore (got lost in the move).  I've been google searching to try to find them but since I did most of them about 10 years ago or so, a lot have been discontinued.

Here are some UFKs:  Unidentified Finished Kits



Both of these are at least 10 years old.  The top one is stamped.  I've tried searching wedding stamped kits but do you know how many of those there are?  The bottom one was a very nice kit that actually came with a floss card and it was on evenweave. But nothing remotely close comes up when I search for "amazing grace."

I think this cheerful snowman is by Dimensions but I can't find him anywhere.

The one on the right I found with no problem.  The one on the left I got at Hobby Lobby on clearance and I don't think it was a mainstream kit maker.


Some of my pictures are also a little on the blurry side so I'm working at getting clearer pictures (fortunately, the blurry ones are ones I actually still have in my possession).

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(