Sunday, February 6, 2011

Gearing Up

The baby dropped on Friday but still hasn't arrived.  I give her a few more days.  Or, if my husband's right, she's coming during the Super Bowl since my GREEN BAY PACKERS are in this year!

I have to go to work today.  Therefore, I had to drag out the appropriate gear to take with me.  The Super Bowl will be played on our TVs so I can catch stuff in between calls.


We have two Title Towels and also the Mardi Gras beads from Super Bowl XXXI (my Mom knew someone who was in New Orleans back then and he brought those back.


 Also have my hospital bag ready.

And I found this when I was looking for the Packer stuff.  It's my birth sampler my aunt made. :)

2 comments:

  1. Good to see the Packer stuff, bag packed & birth sampler. Best wishes. God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Won't be long now. You better have your hubs post when baby comes!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(