Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New Project

So, I decided to start work on Winter's Twilight Stocking which is a Gold Collection kit by Dimensions.

It looks very complicated but a lot of it is only half crosses.  It's stitched on 16 ct blue Aida.

This is my progress so far:

I didn't go to work today as most of DFW is shut down due to the icy roads with snow (even DFW airport is shut down.  I'm also under the weather which isn't good this close to baby.  It's not supposed to get above freezing until Thursday so I'm not sure if I'll be able to go out tomorrow as our driveway and street is coated in ice.

I plan to take both the stocking and Do Not Meddle with me to the hospital as this gives me a choice on what to work on.  Currently, Do Not Meddle looks like this:

1 comment:

  1. The stocking will be simply adorable. Good thing lots of half stitches...had that on the Dolphins Domain that I did in 90's & Raymond just completed. Glad that frogging is done.
    Hope you feel ok to work on projects in the hospital....I spent lots of time cuddling my first & only....when he was asleep. Hope both you & baby are healthy & sleep well.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(