Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Solid Stitching

I decided to work on my two "solid" pieces the last few days.  I put about 300 stitches into my HAED and at least that many into my Kinkade piece.  Of course, it doesn't look like much.  I may take some advice off my Ravelry group and grid over to where the color action is on the HAED.



Justine asked what my next oldest WIP is.  I believe it's this piece here which I'm not sure I'm ever going to finish.  I started it for a friend and then severe morning sickness prevented me from working much on it and I really have no desire to finish it at the moment.  At least with "Do Not Meddle," I actually still was interested in the finished piece.


1 comment:

  1. The Kinkade looks brilliant! I would stick with the part you're on with the HAED but that's because I'd be too scared of it not matching up.
    Life's too short to stitch something you don't like so I say get rid of the next oldest WIP!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(