Friday, July 24, 2015

My Daughter is in Love!

In November, around Thanksgiving as student teaching and my whole degree plan were winding down, I started a cute little blanket for my youngest daughter.  I've done two scarves for Zoé but nothing for Adèle, so I figured it was time.

Well, I finally finished it today.  I almost was not allowed to do the borders on it because she wanted it!  I changed the colors on the original pattern (it was more "boy" colors) and omitted the feet because I didn't like how they looked.

Snuggling with Pooh and her new blankie
Here's a picture of the blanket without the model


2 comments:

  1. I just love this....you have a perfect Model for this....Congratulations on your adorable cute finish.

    Happy Crocheting Or Knitting
    Linda K, Railroad
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(