Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Christmas SCRAP Raid

SCRAP put out a bunch of Christmas stuff that they had donated.  Yeah, I had to stop by.  I'm steadily massing stash that will take me 100 years to stitch.  Don't care though.  I found some exciting stuff.

 Let me start with the most awesome project ever:
This is a plastic canvas nativity.  I was looking at it when I got home and  IT HAS LIGHTS!!!!!
Like actual Christmas lights.  Those aren't stars in the background, they're LIGHTS!
I'm so EXCITED!!!!!!
We know how much I love perforated paper.  These Magi are made out of perforated paper.  Metallic perforated paper to boot.  Hee hee hee.
I have I and II.  I saw III today.  Go Texas!
My husband likes old English cottages.  He should like these
You know how I'm making Christian symbols for my Christmas tree?  Are these not perfect?  
For Adèle, my Pooh girl.
I needed a present for my mother-in-law.  She liked the stitched quilt I made her last year.  She should like these.

1 comment:

  1. I'll say it again, SCRAP is a wonderful store! It looks like you have enough to stay busy for awhile. The ornaments will be perfect on your tree. Be sure to post a photo!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(