Yesterday, I did a bit of shopping. Got some Mill Hill beads for a project I want to work on. Got some Kreinik for the current project. That was a wild goose chase. The pattern says 101 blending filament but there isn't a 101 blending filament. I went with 001 because it's silver which is what it's supposed to be and 100 was white so that couldn't be right. Got a few nice frames at Scrap and decided to catalogue my fabric and the stuff I want framed because you can find very nice frames at thrift shops and I'm fairly comfortable at mounting stuff. I would have taken pictures of them but I can't right now. Maybe later.
The frog is coming a long. Here's a fresh pic. Should be able to finish him today.