Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Finally Finished it

I'll be honest.  I had a very hard time finishing this.  The other nativity ornament was so easy to finish.  I used doublesided cross stitch to have identical stitching on both sides but this ornament...JUST DID NOT WANT TO LINE UP PROPERLY!!!!!  I had to frog several times until I realized it just wasn't going to work.  So, I faked it.  Here it is, all completed


  1. I think your ornament looks fabulous. Great job!



I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(