Saturday, August 27, 2011

Wedding Sampler Finish

So, we were overstaffed majorly today.  They were bracing for extra calls due to the hurricane (to those of you anywhere near it, I hope everything goes ok and feel free to ship that water down here, we can use it).  So I had time to finish all the french knots and the personalizing.  Here's the final result:

Now for a frame.  I'm thinking Silver...will have to wait for some money though :(


Also picked up some glue for the Tartan Teddy Journal.  Should have a final pic up soon as well.

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations! It looks beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh it's gorgeous, Joy! Congratulations! Isn't it nice to be able to stitch while at work and get paid for it?! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joy, this turned out beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(