Monday, August 1, 2011

Review: The Case for Christ

The Case for ChristThe Case for Christ by Lee Strobel

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Level: Adult

Scanning the reviews for this book, I notice that it either gets 5 stars (mostly seem to be Christians) or 1 star (mostly seems to be non-Christian). 

Really, what this book is about is one man's investigations into the validity of the Christian faith.  Strobel outright says this at the beginning of the book that he is retracing the steps that he took after his wife converted to Christianity and he wanted to learn more.  So, being a journalist, he looked up some scholars, argued some points and this book has his conclusions.

I don't expect anyone to be converted by this book, however, I think it has some interesting points about the New Testament and it's testimonies.



View all my reviews

1 comment:

  1. I've heard about this book but never picked it up. Thanks for the review.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(