Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding Progress

Here is my progress on the project I've been working on at work (so my DH doesn't see!).





I'm thinking of taking a hiatus from my stocking but not sure what I'm going to work on instead.  Haven't had much time at home anyway.

Found a knitting pattern for Little Charley Bear (a BBC children's show that ZoĆ© likes).  It's for needles which I'm not good at knitting on but I'll give it a go.  It's in metric so I have to find our equivalent and then see if Mom has the right size needles and then I have to track down the yarn but I've already found it on one website so it shouldn't be too hard to find. 

1 comment:

  1. Love the wedding piece. I did love the stocking....suppose it is too difficult for work project.
    Chris b

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(