Monday, June 13, 2011

A bit of finishing

Today, I hung up pictures in the baby room.  We finally decided how we were going to arrange the cribs so I was able to figure out the decor.  We still don't have a crib for Adèle (she's residing in the pack 'n play) but we used the measurements from Zoé's crib to figure it out.  I have a random mess of assorted pictures hung up.  Adèle's theme is sheep so I put up the little miniatures of the sheep that my grandmother made and I will hang up Mary's Lamb Sampler once I have it finished (well, stitching is done but it's not been framed or anything).  I have found a birth announcement sampler that I like that I am hoping to make for her maybe in the fall







Zoé's theme is Winnie the Pooh.  Classic Winnie the Pooh.  However, I was unable to find any classic Pooh patterns I liked for birth announcements.  Her sheets and stuffies and stuff are a mix of classic Pooh and Disney Pooh.  I have a Disney Pooh book and I think I have found a pattern in there that I can modify.

The rest of their stuff is a mix of other things.  I did this piece awhile ago.  It's called Country Noah.  I never finished it and I've decided to basically quilt mount it and hang it in their bedroom as well.  Here is a picture of my progress on it.

Just have to attach the backing and the batting and I'm pretty much done!  Probably won't do it until next weekend.

2 comments:

  1. Such beautiful sheep and I love anything to do with Noah's Ark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the sheep & self-esteem builders.
    Love the stamped quilt you did.
    Love the Noah's Ark.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Chris B.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(