Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sunday Pictures

So nice to have Sundays off.  I still don't quite fit into most of my dresses :( but I put Zoé in her cute ladybug dress and Adèle into the yellow dress that one of the ladies at my former church made and thought would look cute on Zoé who has since outgrown it of course.  They're cute.  We won't talk about me...


I've stopped breastfeeding so I can diet now and I'm hoping I can get back close to my regular size.  I really really can't afford a new wardrobe and I'm getting tired of sweats.  The color seems to have come back to my hair (I noticed before that the color had literally been leached out of my hair and so I had to dye it last year then I let the color fade and it's back to strawberry blonde for the most part).

Zoé would also like to be nominated for the new T-Mobile 4G model according to my husband.  As seen here:


Wonder who they'd get to play the iPhone... :)

1 comment:

  1. You are a tired mom....look great with the kids.
    Chris B.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(