Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Stitch from Stash Update - October

Month: October
Total Spent: $23.15
Total Earned: $10
Carryover to November: $42.22

I noticed that I've only posted twice so far for October.  That has to be a record low.  This was a busy month with my mother coming to visit.  I got in a bit of stitching while she was here but not much.

I decided to take a break from Country Grace this month to do some ornaments.  I finished three although they still need to be properly finished for the tree.




I also worked on a UFO Ink Circles ornament I started last year.


Here's where Country Grace stands.  I'm not sure I'll finish it by Thanksgiving.


I have one new start.  There's not much to see.  Stitching over 1 on 32 count is a bit hard on the eyes.



As for purchases, I'm still paying on the Christmas book but I also went to Jo-Ann's last night and picked up this


Maybe now I have all the solid colored DMC colors.  I won't hold my breath though.

8 comments:

  1. Love love love your country grace
    Well done on your sfs budget and congrets on your beautiful finishes
    Greetings from Holland :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful stitching, I love Christmas ornaments, sunny greetings from New Orleans, Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Country Grace is looking fab! Congrats on your finishes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of your Christmas projects - so pretty and touching. Thanks much for these...
    http://crossstitchpatternheaven.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your Christmas projects - so pretty and touching. Thanks much for these...
    http://crossstitchpatternheaven.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your Country Grace is beautiful! Nice finishes.

    My blog is here: https://mansememories.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(