This past week has been busy because my mother came to visit. We did the zoo with the kids (and fed the giraffe!) and baked cookies and did early Christmas shopping. I think the girls will be sad tomorrow when she leaves. We're going to do the Sixth Floor Museum in Dallas tomorrow before she gets on the train.
I managed to have a little bit of time to work on this ornament and I finished it up today. It was charted for NPI but I used DMC instead (I already had the blending filament left over from something else). One of their conversion colors was really off so I found a conversion chart online and used that color instead which looked much better. I used some of my 32 ct. champagne linen instead of the charted 36 ct. It makes it a hair bigger but still well within the appropriate size for an ornament.