Sunday, October 25, 2015

Cross Stitch Roulette

After painstakingly whittling down my WIPs a few years ago, I suddenly have a whole crate of them!  Sometimes, I spend a bunch of time trying to decide which one to do next and I've tried several rotation options.  I had an idea yesterday.  There is not a customize-able spinner app for Windows but there is a flashcard app with a "random" option.  So, I put all my WIPs on flashcards in the app and now I just hit random and I have to work on the one that shows up first on the app.  Call it Cross Stitch Roulette if you will.

First up was my Contemporary Wedding Sampler.  I decided to rip out my new colors choices and go back to most of the original color scheme.  The lavender will have to come out but I'm using it as a placeholder for the moment.


Next up was "Strawberry Fields Forever" which is now pretty much 1/4 done.

2 comments:

  1. Great Progress on both of your WIP's. The colors are pretty.

    Happy Stitching
    Linda K, Railroad

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun solution to choosing the next wip to work on!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(