Saturday, February 7, 2015

SCRAP Grand Opening

SCRAP, the lovely thrift store for craft items recently moved to a new location and they had their "grand opening" last night.  I spent more than I should have but I got some great stuff.




All the magazines and leaflets together were $2

The perforated paper was included with this Whiskey Creek box. 

I found some nice fabric including some 10 ct R&R fabric.

This pile of linen was $4  I think I hit the jackpot.  I haven't sorted through it and labeled it yet
This haul puts me slightly over budget but I just have to stitch and finish a few things to get back on track.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my, a craft thrift store! I could make a few donations. You found some real treasures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stash! Sometimes you have to forget the budget when there is a great sale!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(