Thursday, February 5, 2015

A Bouncy Finish

I put in a bunch of effort and finished up Tigger early this morning.  I added the personalization on the top.

Zoé was very excited about it this morning when she saw it and recognized her name.  Only two more ornaments to go before she's caught up until next Christmas.

The kit calls for three strands of floss so I used a size 24 needle to do the cross stitches.  When I went to do the backstitching, I had issues getting the needle through all that floss (especially since perforated plastic is unyielding.  I switched to a 26 needle which was easy to thread with only one strand of floss and it glided through the backstitching beautifully.  Just a tip. ;)

2 comments:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(