Saturday, June 21, 2014

Stitch from Stash - June Update

I spent a lot this month.  I bought two pieces of fabric and some specialty thread which costs a bit more.  I still stayed under the $25 and ended at $22.90 for the month.  My husband is still on light duty so I was not able to use the extra $50 we get this month.  Oh, well.  I have not used any of the extra funding so far or gone over $25.  If I really want to go crazy, I have over $90 in carryover.  I was thinking about getting the JCS 1991-2000 DVD but they have not put up any example project pictures and I don't have the spare $50 so that has not happened.  If anyone has bought that DVD, please let me know what you think.  I kind of like to know what I'm getting before I plunk out that kind of money.

Anyway, back to the stitching.

I had three starts this month.  I was finally able to start Gathering Honey and The Rose Garden because I found fabric solutions for both of them.  I also started Jingle as Ye Enter, Jingle as Ye Go because I pulled it out the same time as Decorating the Tree.




I was able to do some work on a bunch of WIPs (now that I have a bunch of WIPs.











I also had one finish for Decorating the Tree.  I have not had time to do the final finishing so it doesn't have the bells on it yet.


I am hoping to get a finish on either the Year in Cross Stitch Piece or Marsh Marigolds as they are the closest to being finished.  I also need to start a project for an exchange and also start thinking about Christmas ornaments for the girls.  I have been knitting more than stitching lately but I hope when my course schedule eases up in July, I will have more stitchy time.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats for staying within budget. I should be doing this challenge for my knitting, LOL. You have some great projects on the go.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've got some nice projects going. Great idea to stitch from stash.
    Cathy
    CraftyCat

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(