Sunday, June 8, 2014

One for the Finishing Pile

I went to the knitting group at the local library yesterday and got quite a bit done on my Hooded Vest.  I have not posted a picture of that yet.  Once I get the panel done, I will have to take a picture.  It's being done on the KK long blue loom.

I also was able to get Decorating the Tree mostly done.  It will need to be pressed before I can put on the bells, so it's currently in my finishing pile.  There are several pieces on it right now.  I finally have all the embellishments for the Gardener's Cottage so I am hoping to get those attached at some point.  I have still not decided how to finish Sparkles the Snowman.  I have a frame Autumn Sampler but I have not started that process yet.  I also have one piece that needs some backing on it so I can hang it on the wall.  It is more difficult to get that done with school and the girls being home but I am hoping to get it done over the summer.

Here's a shot of Decorating the Tree.

Decorating the Tree
Pattern: Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe
Fabric: 32 ct. Champagne linen from Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe
Fibers: Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe 

2 comments:

  1. I love this design, it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually hosted our Library knitting group last night :) I love knitting night! Great finish.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(