Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A Small Update with not a lot of Pictures

I have not been doing a lot recently.  All my projects are coming due and with my husband home on disability, I have not had much time for crafting or blogging.  Tonight, I went to a short workshop on the last Texes test I have to take for my certification.  I am taking it in 18 days and I really hope I pass.

I got a bit of knitting and crochet done at my knitting circle.  I'll have to post pictures later.

I am thinking about picking up this WIP next.


1 comment:

  1. That looks like a nice bright relaxing stitch Joy while you have so much on your plate. Hope you pass your test.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(