Monday, February 10, 2014

Monday Morning Finishes

I had a couple of finishes this morning (ok, so one was late last night, but that's close enough to today, right?).

The first is a pair of hearts that I am going to give to ZoĆ©'s teacher and paraprofessional for Valentine's Day.  I added some blending filament to the stars on the heart to give them some sparkle (it doesn't show up the greatest on the picture, sorry).


I was able to finish God is Love with the Silk Mori I received.

God is Love
Pattern: Vicki Schofield (Happy Holidays in Cross-Stitch)
Fabric: 28 ct. Waterlily Linen
Fibers: Kreinik Silk Mori Milkpaint, Kreinik #4, DMC #8 Pearl Cotton, Mill Hill Beads 
I was also able to put a face on Sparkles the Snowman.

Sparkles
Pattern: Mosey 'n Me
Fabric: 10 ct. Enchanted Evening by R&R Reproductions
Fibers: DMC #5 Pearl Cotton, Rainbow Gallery Fyre Works Ribbon, Rainbow Gallery Tweedie, Caron Snow, Just Another Button Company

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(