Saturday, February 1, 2014

A Bit of Housekeeping

It has been a bit of an ongoing project to try to get pictures of things I have stitched in the past and to identify things that I have stitched (particularly ones from kits where I have thrown the stuff away).  I am happy to report that I have been able to identify about 90% of the stuff in my Finished Projects album (some of them just recently!).  I still have quite a few projects out there that I do not have pictures of because I gave them away as gifts.

I have also after years of playing around with them, decided on a standard format for my captions.

For cross stitching:

Title of project
Pattern maker or kit manufacturer
Fabric (unless it's a stamped kit)
Fibers (generally omitted for kits unless the fibers were specified)
Who I made it for (only in some cases)

For loom knit stuff:

Title of project
Pattern source
Loom used
Who I made it for (only in some cases)

I hope y'all approve of the format

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(