Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Not a stellar day

So my day started with groggy children and just got worse from there.  My husband left his phone (one of those Galaxies) on the hood of his truck on accident and then went on the freeway.  At least we have insurance so one expensive deductible later, he'll have a phone in a few days.  Still, it was an expense I'd rather have avoided.

But my husband made it up to me by stopping at the LNS in Plano and getting me this:

It's 32 ct. Belfast Linen with some Watercolours floss.  They aren't for the same project, in case you were wondering.
I finished the owl while I waited on hold for the insurance people.


I had a shot of the backing fabric but forgot to upload it.  Oh, well.

2 comments:

  1. Love the owl! Glad you got some fun stash but hate the phone story. I guess things like that happen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great way to kill time while you're waiting on hold! The owl is so cute. I'm looking forward to what you'll stitch with that awesome floss!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(