Saturday, September 7, 2013

A Saturday Post

I've been working a new project these past few days.  Here's a peek:


I'll let you know what it is and what it's for probably this week sometime.  Stay tuned ;)

I hit SCRAP today and got these items:

We have last year's Just Cross Stitch Halloween issue for 25 cents, some silver cording for trim (at the top) for $2 and three balls of yarn for $1 each)
I went to the knitting group at the library.  There was a huge tangle of yarn in my bag so after an hour we finally got everything untangled.  I have decided to go with this pattern for the baby blanket:


I like Brenda's pattern but it was taking too long for my needs.  I also put a few rows on my scarf.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(