Monday, July 22, 2013

The End is Near!

....of the semester that is.  Hope to be able to blog a bit more as I'll be free for most of August.  Fall semester will bring 10 credits of Masters work (doing 9 this summer).  Not for the faint of heart.  I've actually completed one course and got an A.

Got a new phone last week.  My HD7 was getting old and I haven't had a new phone in two years.  So it was time.  And also, I've been waiting on this phone since January.  Absolutely loving it.

Nokia Lumia 925 - Windows Phone 8
Ok, so this commercial is about the 920 which is not exactly the model I bought but still applicable.  Windows gets a bad rap but in my professional opinion, as someone with experience in the cell phone industry, it has awesome features. I have the tech knowledge to successfully operate an Android phone but I chose Windows.  Ought to say something.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(