Wednesday, February 20, 2013

A Special Day

Four years ago on our wedding day.  Wish I looked like that now...
Today was a busy. day.  Adèle had to go to the doctor for her two year old checkup.  She did not like it one bit!  She had to have her finger pricked for iron/lead testing and she did not like the doctor looking in her ears.  Fortunately, no shots

Today is also my husband's birthday and our 4th wedding anniversary.  We went out to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and he got me these:


I love the Pigeon books and the dragon is from "Doc McStuffins," a cute series on Disney Junior.


2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary...God bless you both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy anniversary and happy bday to your husband. What a great day for your family! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(