Tuesday, August 28, 2012

HAED and other matters

So, I heard today that HAED is really hurting because of copyright infringement.  Sad.  A group of stitchers have come together and are trying to do a customer appreciation week for Sept 10-14th.  So please support them if you can.

I went and checked their website today and they are having a labor day sale.

Today I will be going to choir.  I haven't really sung in 3 years so we'll see how this goes.  I found a chorale in Gainesville that was looking for more people and they're doing Part 1 of the Messiah later this year.  And since the Messiah is one of my favorite pieces ever.  Whoo hoo!  The allergies have decimated my high range so I'll be singing Alto.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(