Sunday, February 5, 2012

Tea Cozy

This is the teapot:
As you can see, the spout is positioned a little differently but we thought it was cool.  Here's my progress on the tea cozy.  I started with the two round pieces of the Martha Stewart Loom but I was concerned it wouldn't get over the spout, so I stuck the two 6 hole pieces on either side to make it bigger and increased it a bit.  I have finished the 3" hole in the side for the handle.  Now I have decreased 6 pegs directly opposite for the spout.

I took the Basket hat pattern from Knitting Wheel Fashions but I've modified it so much, it really isn't that pattern anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(