Tuesday, February 7, 2012

The Results are...

Today, we woke up bright and early and drove the hour to Cook Children's Medical Center in downtown Fort Worth.  Zoé finally had her hearing test.  It's called and ABR and the child has to be sedated for the procedure.  They used a mask to put her under (bubble gum flavored gas I was told).  They were very nice.  She was cranky as all get out when she woke up.  And...then she passed out again.  Here's a picture.

As for the results....she can hear but her eardrums aren't moving.  So, we have an appointment for the ENT next week.

2 comments:

  1. Poor baby. Makes me sad to think she woke up cranky. So how were the results?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope Zoé is better real soon! Keep us posted on what the ENT says.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(