Thursday, January 5, 2012

An Unexpected Trip and a new project

Tuesday and Wednesday we had to drive to Nebraska and back.  We had to take my stepdaughter to high school.  She's going to be going to Nebraska Lutheran High School this semester but we couldn't find her a ride up there.  So, we packed up her and the girls and rented a car and away we went.

Zoé got to have her very own bed at the hotel.  She didn't pass out until 2 am.  I guess 9 hours in a car will do that to you.  They were running around the hotel room like little banshees for about 4 hours after we arrived.

I started a new project as well.  I still haven't ordered my materials from 123 stitch so I started a kit I had on the trip.

Here's my current progress:

2 comments:

  1. That's a very cute design! It's great that you got to bring something to stitch while you were away from home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like this kit.
    My son can sleep anywhere on a trip so we have the quiet one on trips.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(