Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Goals for 2010

Happy New Year everyone!

I've taken a bit of time off from the blog because my daughter has been fussy as of late and hasn't given me much time to stitch because she wasn't feeling well and of course wanted to be held.

So, this is my list of projects for 2010:

First, the progress on the stocking:



Next on the list is a project I started last spring for my friends Luke and Jen for the birth of their daughter Nora. It was supposed to be done last summer (oops...). It's called "Family Portrait from the Cute and Cuddly Cross Stitch book




This is my current progress:



Next, I'm going to do a bellpull for my husband, who loves his tea. It is a set of four teacups (one for every season) out of the July/Aug 90 issue of Cross Stitch and Country Crafts.



Only problem is I can't find the Chalet fabric that is mentioned. I need to find a suitable substitute.

After that, I have two more stockings to do.

A needlepoint one for my stepdaughter Emily:



and a Gold Collections one for my husband:



I wanted to do the SAL with Rae but I'd already picked up these kits.

1 comment:

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(