Saturday, January 30, 2010

Doctor's Visit

So, the little one is now two months old and it was time for her checkup. She HATES the doctor (mostly because she gets stripped and then they stick pointy things in her ears). It was worse because it was time for the 2 month shots. There were 3 shots and 1 oral immunization. She was almost inconsolable (Daddy fled the room).

After that torture, we went to pick up Mommy's comic book that just came in.



I was a big Farscape fan and they are officially continuing it in comic books. This is the third book so far.

Also got the taxes done. Can't wait for the refund. Turbo Tax rocks! We should have enough for my teacher training!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(