Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hoorah for new projects!

Well, I was able to successfully remove my partially finished Ruana from the yellow round loom so I could start my woven-top hat. I'm 100 rows in. I think it's looking good. The mock cables are looking good. I'm using Bernat Softee Chunky New Denim Heather.





Now for the woven-top hat....

I'm using Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Fisherman's Wool on the large yellow round loom. Finished the woven top part. Kind of reminds me of a pie crust





Grr....did the top of the hat not quite correctly, fortunately, it didn't take that much time to fix the problem

2 comments:

  1. Not sure which pattern you are referring to. I don't share patterns but I"m more than happy to tell you where they came from. The Ruana is from the Loom Knitting Primer and the Woven Top Hat is from Learn New Stitches on Circle Looms.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(