Saturday, November 26, 2022

The Comeback!

 Hello, my friends,

I have no idea who will see this since I'm not sure my current follower count.  The last few years have seen a lot of changes. 

My husband lost his job during the COVID shutdown and that caused us to have to uproot our family and move 460 miles to south Texas (because Texas is one of the few states where you can move 400 miles and not leave the state!).  We had two weeks to pack our house and put it on the market.  I had to leave all the friends I had made in the 3+ years I had been with my school district and 10 years that we had lived in Sanger.

We ended up renting for two years before finally buying another house.  We broke even on the sale of our previous house so it was a lot of saving and the market was crazy (6.75% interest, guys!).  But I've settled into a small school district again and the girls are doing well in their life skills classroom.

But with moves and new houses come painting and unpacking and that hasn't left a lot of time for stitching.  But I think things will change here shortly.  So maybe I can carve out a little time for blogging again.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a crazy busy 2 years, Joy! I'm happy to see that you might get back into blogging. So many have left, but it is still my favorite way to get to know other stitchers. Good luck in your new home!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(