Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Some Christmas Crunch Knitting

I do not loom knit as much since I picked up crochet and decided to try knitting on needles again.  However, two pieces that I wanted to make for Christmas required looms so I have been looming quite a bit more lately.

The scarves are for my in-laws and now that they're complete, the only thing I have left is the wedding sampler for my brother and sister-in-law (ok, it's not the only thing but it is the only thing that absolutely positively has to be completed and framed by Christmas - good thing I do my own framing!).

Do you like my Fluttershy model?



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(