Saturday, November 8, 2014

Unplanned Stitching and Hermiting Weekend

The middle of this week, our washer decided to die.  Mid-cycle.  With clothes in it. 

It started like it should but would not finish the rinse and spin cycles so we were stuck with a washer full of water and clothes.  When we fished them out this morning, they stunk to high heaven. 

Fortunately, my stepson lives in town and has his own washer and dryer in his apartment.  So, while he was at work, I brought my stinky clothes and the rest of the family laundry over to wash. 

I was able to finish knitting this shawlette.


I finished the body this summer but I had been working on the border for a few weeks and finally finished it today and sewed it on.

I frogged some other stuff so nothing else really to show.

As for the washing machine, we purchased one Friday night and it's coming on Wednesday.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bright colors. It turned out wonderful!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(