Saturday, November 15, 2014

T- One month and counting

Friday marked the one month out point from graduation.  I only have two more weeks of student teaching left as well (the week before Thanksgiving and the week after Thanksgiving).  When I started this whole program a year and a half ago, it seemed like it would go on forever. Now, it's almost done.  Went to a job fair on Thursday.  No one is really hiring for spring so I may have to wait for a job until fall.

After the job fair, I stopped in at Jo-Ann's.  They had a 25% off your total purchase coupon so I made the most of it.  I bought yarn for a few new projects and then I tried to get all the colors of DMC that I didn't already have (because it seems that everytime I start something new, I find I'm missing at least one color).

 I started sorting and winding them only to find that I had forgotten to pick up bobbins and I only had a few left.  I picked some up last night but I'm still short.  Grr.

When I got home, my new washer and dryer were there to meet me.  I spent the rest of the day catching up on laundry.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(