Friday, May 16, 2014

Stash

I received two pieces of stash in the mail.

The first was a piece of linen from Nancy over at Victorian Motto Sampler Shoppe.  I ordered it to go with the two patterns I had: Trimming the Tree and Jingle as Ye Go. My husband told me to order it as a Mother's Day gift.  It looks like it will be fun to stitch on.


The second was two patterns from Crossed Wing that I've been wanting to stitch.  My grandmother stitched their work extensively and now I hope to be stitching a Nuthatch soon.

Unfortunately, the mailperson folded them to cram them into my mailbox :(


1 comment:

  1. Yey for new stash!!! I HATE it when that happens to me (post service seshhhhh!).

    Generally there's a big "DO NOT BEND" sticker on the package that often goes ignored!! grrrrrr.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from my followers! Let me know what you have to say.

I've been having a lot of spam lately so Anonymous users are not allowed. Sorry. :(